Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Gift that Keeps on Giving

I have no pictures for this post because the gift that keeps on giving is the stomach virus! Nobody wants to see any pictures from those days... it was brutal! On the evening of Day #2 here, Bennett woke up in the middle of the night and started throwing up. Within the hour, Anna Claire and Brent had also succumbed to the awful bug. I felt really badly, but luckily didn't get sick and was able to run from person to person throughout the night. Sutton was clammy and sweaty and cried all night long but never threw up. I felt so sorry for them all. That night definitely topped my list of Least Favorite Nights Ever but... we survived and are starting to feel better! The kids were troopers and we were so proud of them.

1 comment:

  1. I am always extra thankful when God spares us moms when our family is sick. It's the one thing I can't think of anything worse when the family is sick. I can't to hear more about this amazing adventure! -Carol Bauman

    ReplyDelete