
I had to capture this on camera and of course the picture won’t do it much justice but my kids are filthy- head to toe- every singe day! Because it is so dusty and dirty here, our feet are always black. Even when we're just inside our house and we don’t let anyone wear shoes in the house (very Indian of us!) J
When we go anywhere outside, even just to walk down to the store, we come back filthy. After playing outside, I make the kids go straight to the tub to scrub their feet and hands! Anyone who knows me well and my OCD tendencies is probably getting a good laugh at this because I hate to be dirty! I bet I wash my hands 700 times a day but with kids, you can’t control everything they touch and walk through, etc. so I just have to give up and let most of it go! It’s good for me! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment