Monday, April 23, 2012

Just Taking a Stroll...

Brent, Bennett, & Anna Claire riding the elephant down our street!




The elephant had to kneel down in the street so Brent could climb down...you can't really tell in the pictures but it was a massive animal!


When I said that you can see ANYthing on the streets in India, I wasn't exaggerating!!  I was driving to the store last week and this elephant was strolling down our street so I asked Ulhas to turn around so we could go back and get the kids and he negotiated a ride for them!  It was up pretty high so Brent had to ride with them because they were a little scared but after a few minutes, they were loving it!!  People were driving along & taking pictures of the kids as he strolled right through the traffic!  It was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment