There are stray dogs EVERY WHERE in India!! And for any animal lovers out there, let me clarify... they are the nastiest, grossest dogs you could possibly imagine! I don't know if these pictures will do this dog the justice it deserves, but this is one of the most disgusting dogs in our neighborhood. All that pink you see is just bald skin. It's basically completely bald with some random spots and patches of hair on it. The same dogs tend to hang around the same areas so we recognize them but there are dogs all over every street, every bridge, every neighborhood, etc. They don't usually bother you, but there are the occasional ones that do (Brent got nipped by one a few years ago when he was here) so I steer as clear of them as possible!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Our Pets
There are stray dogs EVERY WHERE in India!! And for any animal lovers out there, let me clarify... they are the nastiest, grossest dogs you could possibly imagine! I don't know if these pictures will do this dog the justice it deserves, but this is one of the most disgusting dogs in our neighborhood. All that pink you see is just bald skin. It's basically completely bald with some random spots and patches of hair on it. The same dogs tend to hang around the same areas so we recognize them but there are dogs all over every street, every bridge, every neighborhood, etc. They don't usually bother you, but there are the occasional ones that do (Brent got nipped by one a few years ago when he was here) so I steer as clear of them as possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would pay money to watch you in Pune with all the stray dogs!! haha - kelb
ReplyDelete