Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bennett Mischief

"Whatever you do, mama, DO NOT come in here!" I hear that at least twice a day and every time I hear it, I know exactly what is going on... Bennett mischief!! :)

If you are a three year old boy and every bathroom had a sprayer at toilet level, what would you do? Of course you would spray it all over the bathroom multiple times a day!! This has to be one of Bennett's favorite things about India! (Luckily the entire bathroom is tile so it's really no big deal!!)

Most Indians don't use toilet paper- they use these sprayers that are beside the toilets. Every public bathroom will have them, as well, and generally no toilet paper unless it's a very nice place. {Side note: many of their toilets are "Indian-toilets," which just means they are porcelain holes in the ground that you stand over and squat} but lots of places (including our apartment) have Western toilets.

There is a bathroom window where pigeons always rest and Bennett sprays the windows and tells me that he's hunting pigeons!!

Whenever I see that look, I know something funny is brewing from this little rascal!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is just what I needed after a long hard day...Bennett mischief!! THE BEST post ever! I miss that little rascal!! - kelb

    ReplyDelete